Innkeepers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for guild Innkeepers from Darkwolf realm on Tru-WoW server at http://www.tru-wow.com/

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application: Heiaret: Declined

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
00heiaret00

Application: Heiaret: Declined Empty
PostSubject: Application: Heiaret: Declined   Application: Heiaret: Declined EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 8:42 pm

Real Name - Not Mandatory: Rodrigo

Armory - Tru-WoW Armory: Heiaret

Character Name: Heiaret

Class: Night Elf Warrior

Build: Arms

Level: 70

Professions: Enchanter (356) Blacksmith (240)

Alt Character Names/Classes/Levels/Professions/Factions: NONE

How Long Have You Played World of Warcraft: 1 year (played time 101 days)

What Kind of Player Are You - PVE/PVP/Both: Im both, more for PvP

Guild History - List Other Guilds You Have Been a Member of and Why You Left Them: I founded Champions of Emadriel, left because the remaning player were retards. I wnt solo for a long time, then i went to The Corrupted Knights, stood there for months, then i stop playing for 4 months, when i came (past month) back the guild was dead so i left.

Why Are You Interested in Joining Innkeepers: With Temples Of Raiders, this guild is prolly the only one left full operated, GoW, TCK and some othhers are dissapearing fast. I just wanna keep playing, but doing it right.

Anything Else You Would Like to Add: I´m from Perú... and I wanna kill Illi

I have read and agree with everything posted in Policies and About Us section: YES
Back to top Go down
Inception

Application: Heiaret: Declined Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application: Heiaret: Declined   Application: Heiaret: Declined EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 1:25 am

Hi, I'm very sorry for such a late response. Just haven't had the time to get around to the forums. Anyhow, I'm sorry to inform you that our guild isn't in shortage of Warrior classes at this moment, and your PVE experience isn't that great either, so sadly I will have to deny this application for now, however if a spot does open I will make sure to contact you via ingame. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
https://innkeepers.forumotion.net

Application: Heiaret: Declined
Page 1 of 1