Innkeepers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for guild Innkeepers from Darkwolf realm on Tru-WoW server at http://www.tru-wow.com/

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application: Febalance: Declined

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Febalanc

Application: Febalance: Declined Empty
PostSubject: Application: Febalance: Declined   Application: Febalance: Declined EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 4:55 pm

Real Name - Not Mandatory: Nik (Nikita).

Armory - Tru-WoW Armory:

Character Name: Febalance

Class: Mage

Build: Fire

Level: 70

Professions: Tailoring (375), Enchanting (in progress)

Alt Character Names/Classes/Levels/Professions/Factions: Febalance is my only character.

How Long Have You Played World of Warcraft: 4 years

What Kind of Player Are You - PVE/PVP/Both: Both. But as mage I would definitely prefer PvE

Guild History - List Other Guilds You Have Been a Member of and Why You Left Them: My last and the only guild was Last Disciples. Unfortunately everyone hasn’t been online for over a month. It was a good guild and had alliances with others.

Why Are You Interested in Joining Innkeepers: I’m interested because this guild has a lot of good played who enjoy raiding. Because whenever I log in everyone is busy doing something and people are very polite.

Anything Else You Would Like to Add: I would like to add that I’m a mature, helpful person with polite tongue and I would always offer my help to a guildie. I would also like to add that I have a social life outside of World of Warcraft. I’m usually online at 12:30 PM server time for 2-3 hours at least 5 days a week.

I have read and agree with everything posted in Policies and About Us section: Yes I have.
Back to top Go down
Febalanc

PostSubject: Re: Application: Febalance: Declined   Application: Febalance: Declined EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 4:58 pm

I'm sorry my armory link doesn't show up for some reason. I hope it's not gonna be a problem.
Back to top Go down
Inception

PostSubject: Re: Application: Febalance: Declined   Application: Febalance: Declined EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 1:01 pm

I'll review your application later this week. Thanks for taking ur time to apply.
Back to top Go down
https://innkeepers.forumotion.net
Febalanc

PostSubject: Re: Application: Febalance: Declined   Application: Febalance: Declined EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 9:59 pm

Sure take your time, man Smile
Back to top Go down
Inception

PostSubject: Re: Application: Febalance: Declined   Application: Febalance: Declined EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:04 am

Approximately what server time are you active/play on?
Back to top Go down
Febalanc

PostSubject: Re: Application: Febalance: Declined   Application: Febalance: Declined EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 6:47 pm

From 12:00-12:30 PM server time for 2-3 hours
Back to top Go down
Inception

PostSubject: Re: Application: Febalance: Declined   Application: Febalance: Declined EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 2:56 am

Well idk, but our guild raids are around 11:00a.m. server time. I wasnt able to catch you ingame yet, and because of that I wasnt able to observe your gameplay style. However I'm not declying your application, but I will suggest for you to apply at different time if you dont have any free time for Warcraft atm due to RL, because at the rate your application is going now, it is more or likely to get declined as I never see you online.
Back to top Go down
Febalanc

PostSubject: Re: Application: Febalance: Declined   Application: Febalance: Declined EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 1:01 pm

You don't see me online very often because I don't raid. And I don't really like PUGs. So I just do some dailies, skill up my enchanting, and go offline. March break is coming soon though. I will have some more time.
Back to top Go down
Febalanc

PostSubject: Re: Application: Febalance: Declined   Application: Febalance: Declined EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 10:17 pm

Never mind man. I'm going through a lot right now and I need as much time as possible for my school. Feel free to decline this application.
Back to top Go down
Inception

PostSubject: Re: Application: Febalance: Declined   Application: Febalance: Declined EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 2:31 am

Allright, feel free to reapply whever you have more free time for gameplay. Declining on request of poster.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application: Febalance: Declined   Application: Febalance: Declined Empty

Back to top Go down

Application: Febalance: Declined
Page 1 of 1