Innkeepers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for guild Innkeepers from Darkwolf realm on Tru-WoW server at http://www.tru-wow.com/

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application: Treize: Accepted

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Treize

Application: Treize: Accepted Empty
PostSubject: Application: Treize: Accepted   Application: Treize: Accepted EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 11:40 am

Real Name - Jeremy

Armory - Tru-WoW Armory:

Character Name: Treize

Class: Warrior

Build: Protection (Working on DPS set as well)

Level: 70

Professions: Mining/Blacksmithing

Alt Character: Roborugi - 70 priest, Tailor/Enchanter
Mistarugi - 70 Paladin Mining/Engineering
Donnavon - 70 Hunter Skinning/Leatherworking
Ingshtrom - 70 Warlock Tailor/Enchanter

How Long Have You Played World of Warcraft: About 3.5 years

What Kind of Player Are You - Pve/PvP I enjoy doing both. I have recently slowed down on PvP however to finish trying to gear up my PvE characters.

Guild History - Knight ReigN is the only guild worth noting that I have been in recently. I left KR shortly after Ivank, Grievous, and Narvana left. KR slowly faded away without them there and I decided it was time to find another guild that I feel I can mix in with. The members of Innkeepers seem to be pretty close with each other and that's what I am looking for in a guild. While raiding and pvping with other people is fun, I feel fellowship is just as important as getting gear.

Why Are You Interested in Joining Innkeepers: For a lot of the reasons I stated above. However, I hear that Innkeepers use a DKP system for raids. I enjoy actually having to earn my gear, rather than just getting lucky on rolls. I feel like I may be able to actually contribute something to the guild, and if not I know I will learn a lot from everyone there.

Anything Else You Would Like to Add: I really hope my application is accepted. If it isn't however, no harm done Smile I'll just continue to follow Inception around and tell him how sexy he looks with the Bulwark of Azzinoth and all of his T6 Very Happy

I have read and agree with everything posted in Policies and About Us section: Yes
Back to top Go down
Treize

PostSubject: Re: Application: Treize: Accepted   Application: Treize: Accepted EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 3:59 pm

For some reason the armory link won't show up. I hope that isn't a problem.
Back to top Go down
Inception

PostSubject: Re: Application: Treize: Accepted   Application: Treize: Accepted EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 3:56 am

Hi, welcome to our forums. Thanks for taking the time to fill out an application, you are now under review. This might take some time, but I will try to get it done with asap.
Back to top Go down
https://innkeepers.forumotion.net
Treize

PostSubject: Re: Application: Treize: Accepted   Application: Treize: Accepted EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 6:01 am

Take all the time you need man, thanks for taking the time to review my application. Hopefully I can be of use to you guys.
Back to top Go down
Inception

PostSubject: Re: Application: Treize: Accepted   Application: Treize: Accepted EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 6:13 pm

Well, I've considered your application with the guild and council. We already have a decent amount of wars in guild but we decided that we can give you a guild/home, however I can't gurantee that youll be able to attend every raid with your warrior. And I'm not able to armory those other character of yours for some reason unknown, maybe you havent loged on them since server merge or something, but I was able to sort of look them up on http://landonkryger.com/truwow/player.php but I'm not sure if its current gear or what not so yea..

Anyhow, application is accepted, decision on joining guild up to user due to reason of no gurantee for invite for every guild raid, and topic closed. Contact me via game, if you want to get invite.
Back to top Go down
https://innkeepers.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application: Treize: Accepted   Application: Treize: Accepted Empty

Back to top Go down

Application: Treize: Accepted
Page 1 of 1