Innkeepers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for guild Innkeepers from Darkwolf realm on Tru-WoW server at http://www.tru-wow.com/

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application: Hyrex: Accepted

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hyrex*

Application: Hyrex: Accepted Empty
PostSubject: Application: Hyrex: Accepted   Application: Hyrex: Accepted EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 4:30 pm

Real Name - Not Mandatory:

Armory - Tru-WoW Armory:

Character Name: Hyrex

Class: Warrior

Build: MS Tank / OS Arms

Level: 70

Professions: Blacksmith, Mining, fishing, cooking, first aid

Alt Character Names/Classes/Levels/Professions/Factions: Tralys Resto / feral druid (A), Xarhab Warrior Tank (H)

How Long Have You Played World of Warcraft: 4 years

What Kind of Player Are You - PVE/PVP/Both: Both

Guild History - List Other Guilds You Have Been a Member of and Why You Left Them:
Guardians of Fate - Guild was dieing after the merge to DW

Why Are You Interested in Joining Innkeepers: Helping new guild members and fun ofc

Anything Else You Would Like to Add: Nope.
Back to top Go down
Inception

PostSubject: Re: Application: Hyrex: Accepted   Application: Hyrex: Accepted EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 5:00 pm

Under review, will try to give a final decision asap.
Back to top Go down
https://innkeepers.forumotion.net
Inception

PostSubject: Re: Application: Hyrex: Accepted   Application: Hyrex: Accepted EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 4:32 pm

Sorry, we arent short on Warrior classes atm in guild, so I will have to decline your application. Although I will contact you if a spot does open up, but for now Declined.

Edit: If your online while were forming a raid and we're short on Warrior tanks, I will contact you and offer you the spot if your interested and are available at that moment. And we can see where it goes from there, I just dont want you to get into guild and not be able to attend raids with us because we have other people who are active and are filling in the tank positions.
Back to top Go down
Jaguar*

PostSubject: Re: Application: Hyrex: Accepted   Application: Hyrex: Accepted EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 2:05 am

Real Name - Not Mandatory: Leela Shankar

Armory - Tru-WoW Armory: scratch wut?

Character Name:Jagaur

Class:paladin

Build:tonk

Level: >_>

Professions: JC/enchanter/cooking

Alt Character Names/Classes/Levels/Professions/Factions:blackhunt-MM , sasamo- combat rouge,drakis-warrior tonk, angelico-horde lock.. sometimes on my bro toon jagg/nalaa

How Long Have You Played World of Warcraft:erm.. 3 years moreover.. this is my first wow server

What Kind of Player Are You - PVE/PVP/Both:pve mainly.. pvp only with jag/hunter..

Guild History - List Other Guilds You Have Been a Member of and Why You Left Them:i hav been in combat hippies wen i started.. since the guild leader itself said CH is fail in /chat.. i had to leave to gof , which took me to raids, been in gof like 1 1/2 years or more than that.and now, gof officers are busy in real life.. but since i got more time to play atm, ima come to IK with jag

Why Are You Interested in Joining Innkeepers: erm.. since i hav to get me out of boredom myself , i hav to join a new atmosphere with any of my toon.. since IK has many of gof friends like shel/tree/my gnome gf Razz... i d like to join u.

Anything Else You Would Like to Add: /takes knife .. hmm.. gonna accept me or ....?

I have read and agree with everything posted in Policies and About Us section: / study .. agreed

Last edited by Jaguar* on Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jaguar*

PostSubject: Re: Application: Hyrex: Accepted   Application: Hyrex: Accepted EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 2:14 am

eh.. i just saw the other posts.. everyone has to open new topic for appilication? i did it here with woody 's post.. doesnt matter right?? scratch
Back to top Go down
Inception

PostSubject: Re: Application: Hyrex: Accepted   Application: Hyrex: Accepted EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 8:29 pm

Yea you sort of got to make a New Thread for an application, but you've already been accepted via private invite, so you didnt have to make an application thread. Topic Closed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application: Hyrex: Accepted   Application: Hyrex: Accepted Empty

Back to top Go down

Application: Hyrex: Accepted
Page 1 of 1