Innkeepers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for guild Innkeepers from Darkwolf realm on Tru-WoW server at http://www.tru-wow.com/

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application: Brainbypass: Accepted

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Broin

Application: Brainbypass: Accepted Empty
PostSubject: Application: Brainbypass: Accepted   Application: Brainbypass: Accepted EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 10:01 am

Real Name - Not Mandatory:

Armory - Clicky

Character Name: Brainbypass

Class: Priest

Build: ATM CoH,but I can go IDS if its needed.

Level: 70

Professions: Enchanting/Tailoring

Alt Character Names/Classes/Levels/Professions/Factions: Neuroblast/Rogue/70/Horde

How Long Have You Played World of Warcraft: Early TBC,I've stopped playing for few months couple of times though.

What Kind of Player Are You - PVE/PVP/Both: Both

Guild History - List Other Guilds You Have Been a Member of and Why You Left Them: Since merge I've only been in GoW for a week or 2.

Why Are You Interested in Joining Innkeepers: Raiding/PvE

Anything Else You Would Like to Add: I'm experienced raider and I've been in few realm first raids on FM.I don't play arena anymore,but I can always help in BGs(got decent PvP gear).Although I'm pretty rusty,given few days/weeks I could get back in shape.

I have read and agree with everything posted in Policies and About Us section: Yes.
Back to top Go down
Inception

PostSubject: Re: Application: Brainbypass: Accepted   Application: Brainbypass: Accepted EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 10:46 am

Hey, your application seems interesting and we're also not that high on priests in guild atm. We'll what I'm implying is that your chances in joining guild are pretty high, rest depends on you. Anyhow, just curiosity wise are you also a developer for Tru-WoW, and go by same username on Tru-WoW forums?
Back to top Go down
https://innkeepers.forumotion.net
Broin

PostSubject: Re: Application: Brainbypass: Accepted   Application: Brainbypass: Accepted EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 2:56 pm

Inception wrote:
Hey, your application seems interesting and we're also not that high on priests in guild atm. We'll what I'm implying is that your chances in joining guild are pretty high, rest depends on you. Anyhow, just curiosity wise are you also a developer for Tru-WoW, and go by same username on Tru-WoW forums?

Yeah that's me, Broin/Nemessis.
Back to top Go down
Inception

PostSubject: Re: Application: Brainbypass: Accepted   Application: Brainbypass: Accepted EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 6:05 pm

Allright, kool Very Happy Is good to know.
Back to top Go down
Inception

PostSubject: Re: Application: Brainbypass: Accepted   Application: Brainbypass: Accepted EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 3:13 am

I like a person who attempts to benefit the server, that type of person in my opinion would try hard to benefit the guild his in aswell, and your obviously such a person with the position you have for this server. You seem to have maxed out Hyjal reputation and only T6 head from there, which I guess just made you abit unluckly or something. Anyhow I'm thinking of accepting your application, and seeing how it goes from there. Accepted, contact me via game for an invite.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application: Brainbypass: Accepted   Application: Brainbypass: Accepted Empty

Back to top Go down

Application: Brainbypass: Accepted
Page 1 of 1