Innkeepers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for guild Innkeepers from Darkwolf realm on Tru-WoW server at http://www.tru-wow.com/

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application: Anchy: Closed

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anchy

Application: Anchy: Closed Empty
PostSubject: Application: Anchy: Closed   Application: Anchy: Closed EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 4:45 am

Real Name - Not Mandatory: Natsumi

Armory - Tru-WoW Armory: Anchy

Character Name: Anchy

Class: Druid

Build: Feral

Level: 70

Professions: Leatherworker/Skinner

Alt Character Names/Classes/Levels/Professions/Factions: I guess Elexis would count as mine. Ally Warlock 70 as a Tailor/Engi

How Long Have You Played World of Warcraft: Over 2 years.

What Kind of Player Are You - PVE/PVP/Both: With this char, its just PvE

Guild History - List Other Guilds You Have Been a Member of and Why You Left Them:
Im currently a member of The Usual Suspects, but since Ive been lent this account, I wanna join a new guild of my own choice.

Why Are You Interested in Joining Innkeepers: Well, Innkeepers is getting quite a lot of fame over raiding, and I wanna see how it runs their raids. Especially during the time where our server is breaking apart a lot, I feel that joining low rank guilds is not really much good, but rather to have as less guilds as possible and unite together to be one or two guilds at max for competition.

Anything Else You Would Like to Add: Not really. Good luck choosing I guess, I know recently you guys started advertising, so I guess its going to be harder for me to choose. I guess let the best raiders get invited Smile

EDIT:
Oh cool, didnt know there was an EDIT button here, I just realised there is something I can add.
I normally play over a range of time, starting from anywhere during 05:00 - 14:00 ST
So I could probably attend your raids, but only if they start exactly when they are supposed to, if they delay and stuff before starting, then it mght be that I might have to leave right about the end.

Last edited by Inception on Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:27 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Added some stuff for Anything Else You Would Like to Add section.)
Back to top Go down
Anchy

PostSubject: Forgot this.   Application: Anchy: Closed EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 4:47 am

I have read and agree with everything posted in Policies and About Us section: Yes, I did Smile
Back to top Go down
Inception

PostSubject: Re: Application: Anchy: Closed   Application: Anchy: Closed EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 7:14 pm

I liked how you played in our SSC earlier, however your still under review.
Back to top Go down
https://innkeepers.forumotion.net
Inception

PostSubject: Re: Application: Anchy: Closed   Application: Anchy: Closed EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 9:45 pm

Are you still interested in joining, and maybe interested to move your Warlock here as well?
Back to top Go down
Anchy

PostSubject: Re: Application: Anchy: Closed   Application: Anchy: Closed EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 9:39 am

Lemme get back to you on that, Im kinda having doubts about it atm.. =\
Back to top Go down
Inception

PostSubject: Re: Application: Anchy: Closed   Application: Anchy: Closed EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 11:13 am

Well let me know your final decision regarding this, so I know how to handle this thread.
Back to top Go down
Anchy

PostSubject: Re: Application: Anchy: Closed   Application: Anchy: Closed EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 12:29 am

Sorry. But it seems like Ill have to pass on this offer atm.
My main reason being your time of starting raids, which is basically the problem with all raids that though they say they are gonna start at said time, its basically takes quite a bit longer to get ready and stuff.
Getting in your raids would probably mean that I wouldnt be able to stay for the whole thing, which would cause more inconvenience than help in a huge guild like yours.
Hopefully I could still raid with you guys when you are low on people if time allows and everything is cool between us Smile

Sorry for the waste of time, and inconvenience
Back to top Go down
Inception

PostSubject: Re: Application: Anchy: Closed   Application: Anchy: Closed EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 6:06 pm

No problem, however almost all of our raids start exactly at 11:00a.m. as stated on our forum, and we start invites abit sooner to make sure of that. Closing application on the request of user, if your interested in guild in the future reopen a new topic, or contact me or any officer in our guild within the game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application: Anchy: Closed   Application: Anchy: Closed Empty

Back to top Go down

Application: Anchy: Closed
Page 1 of 1